JfFar has finally made it to PuNx..

JfFar

Hey all, I just wanted to stop by and introduce myself. Name is JfFar or Jonathan. I have been playing cs for around 5 years now. I have been in vovled with Cal teams as well as regular pub teams. I am familiar with AMX and ADMIN mods. I have a blast playin g on ya'lls server (especially when admins are on) and commend the skill level of some of your players. I enjoy playing here alot, just can't always get on. Well, hope to see you all in the server soon.

Werbung:

Puppet

Welcome. I have felt your pain before of not being able to get on but you can purchase a reserve slot for only $5 per month by clicking the reserve slot button above. That's only about 16 cents a day for the piece of mind of knowing you can get on the best damn server out there. Thanks for joining and posting on the forums.

{Iceman}

Hello and good morrow to thee sir, Welcome to PuNx.

Puppet, you should become a stock broker, or business man, or an infomercial guy, you got talent! :D

LizardKing

Sortitout said:
Ruufff!!

Jfar whenever i see your name i think of aladdin

hahaha omg that is seriously what i thought to, like when i first saw him i was thinkin of aladdin songs the entire time i played hahaha

JfFar

yes yes yes I get this quite a bit. Once I get the time, I actually have an avatar with good ole Jaffar on it. But in the meantime, since it's finals week I may rarely see you all. Have fun and watch out for those sneaky times people pull out AWPs. hehe. Ohh BTW:

you ain't never had a friend, never had a friend, you ain't never had a freind never had a friend, you aint NEVER, HAD A, FRIIIEEEENNNNDDDDD LLLIIIIIKKKKKEEEEEEE MMMEEEEEEE!!!!!

Intro

friends7pi.gif

Werbung: