just a thought

sp1res

i think it should show enemy gunfire on the map when u press M unless the gun has a silencer it would make silencers more popular too

Werbung:

Bostro

umm..I dont think this is a good idea. You can already see ememy gun fire. By trace bullets, gun flash, and noise if there not using a s1 atleast. The benfits of using a silencer are already good enough. What you would be causing is basically a radar hack that the game provides by doing that. Just my thoughts on it.

sp1res

yea i see what ur saying but if noone could hack it then it would make sense but i dunno about the hearing gunshots i dont have sound so i guess it might just benefit me

Bostro

Well I think sound plays a big part in games. Be able to hear what is around you will really help. I use a reg. set of headphones that I also use for my mp3 player. Just hook it up to the headphone jack in the front panel of my cpu. It helps me be able to hear and doesnt bother others around me that have to hear what is going on in my game. Just an idea for yea.

yea i see what ur saying but if noone could hack it then it would make sense but i dunno about the hearing gunshots i dont have sound so i guess it might just benefit me

Sorry I went off topic with the last one. No one could have this bc what u r asking for is a hack. Be able to see the your oppentents on a map is a type of advantage hack. It would give up the ability to sneak up on anybody. Even if you could only see when there firing, it still lets you know where they are and where they might be heading.

Werbung:

Love

Simlpy stupid, lurk around you'll eventually run into battle.
This would unbalance the game, use your hearing ability, as you have ears for a reason, correct?

If this were added, nades would be thrown where ever gunfire is seen.