Kill Ratio

Werbung:

NSXTypeR

Well mine is .68 lol I know it sucks but I'm getting better at it, all thanks to the M4A1 and the SR-25 lol. Just by using those two weapons I've moved mine up about .1 at leased.

MooCowMan

Awesome.. My KDR went down .01, freaking hacker starts OPK'ing at the end of the match.. Lame. Oh well, I'll get it up .02 tonight.

Doctor

Urgh, I played on a laptop and got ravaged by script kiddies and horrible connection. So, after moving to Indiana and having access to my bf's computer... I've gotten it back up from 1.01 :( to 1.2+ :) And it just keeps going higher 'n higherrr.

jager8113

Check the sig...really k/d can be decieving though....if you play ctf alot and you are the teams flag runner, your k/d will suffer...one on my clan members went from 1.4 to .83 after joining us and becoming our runner..Im still slowly climbing, but it takes a long time when you got this many kills..

jager8113

Yeah...Ill take it though...Im happier with the rank than the k/d anyway...after the recent ban my rank went from 438th to 182nd...so k/d is looked upon less

Werbung: