King Arthurs Hero Siege

Xenoche

Hey guys, ive pretty much finished my Hero Siege map and would like to catch up with some of you to do some testing. If your on b.net just give a whisper or pm me.

Any help or feedback would be appreciated.

General Overview

You all play as heroes from the King Arthur story ( merlin, lancelot etc..) and you have to defend King Arthur from the enemy threats. The 3 races that oppose you are, the Chaos orcs, the undead legions and the Demon armies. Basicly as the game progresses the enemies tech level gets higher until you will inevitably lose (once demons tech to Chaos Dragons it is gg). For this reason once you and your comrades gain enough levels and better weapons you can venture out and try to destroy the enemies bases. Not to mention each enemy base has a Boss that when defeated will drop an item and grant the killing hero a tidy sum of gold.

[attachmentid=732]

Werbung:

Benx_X

appart from that as ive already told you im muted and i reinstalled to see if i would be unmuted then but some reason i cant download updates proply actualy that was pretty much the reason i got WoW

Xenoche

Sad really, ive got a few mates that have done exactly the same thing. They got WoW and i could tell every week thier time spent on b.net went down and down and down, until they never play on b.net :-(

Xenoche

Time zone? Im in GMT+12 New Zealand. No matter, a lot of the beta testers I play with are on the otherside of the world anyway. Just means I have to stay up to 4 in the morning, i dont mind, its all in the name of improvement. Orthough it does bug my gf staying up so late.

Benx_X

Wait until later Ben. You'll see.
[/b]
Thing is the constant confusing quests are annoying its not that they would be hard just its not clearly said enough, also as i said thats just my opinion doesnt have to be everyone's.

Werbung:

Xenoche

Ok, Ive done some testing and Ive made some changes to its playstyle that I wouldnt mind trying out.

-Orcs attack during the daytime and sent sporadic raider and siege based skirmishers during night time.
-The Undead only attack during the night, and as soon as daylight hits undead units outside thier bases burn.
-Demons are a little more diverse. They have some special units that only appear depending on the time of day (Shadow of Death for example only comes out at night).