Kingdom Heart's Wii UK boxart.(is this Real?)

Werbung:

Terrodar

Looks -very- fake. And considering KH is a Square Enix game,no luck for it on Wii.

EDIT: Also,it seems to be a remake of the cover of KH2. You can see Roxas in the background.

Ryano

Rasande Bävern said:
Its fake, as many other members have said...I Reli wish that would come true, that game would bee so fun to play on Wii!!

Yeah it would be really cool...but it is fake, unfortunately:(

Squiddy

Kingdom Hearts is a decent series (that needs a lotta improvements) that has great production value. I can't wait for KH III on PS3 and if I ever get a Lite, I'll look into KH 358/ 2 Days.

Unfortunately a Wii version would have potential to disappoint, since KH is kinda a button basher... and motion controls would get tiring.... it's suited to the other consoles but fingers crossed a spinoff arrives on Wii.

Werbung:

Ryano

Squiddy said:
Kingdom Hearts is a decent series (that needs a lotta improvements) that has great production value. I can't wait for KH III on PS3 and if I ever get a Lite, I'll look into KH 358/ 2 Days.

Unfortunately a Wii version would have potential to disappoint, since KH is kinda a button basher... and motion controls would get tiring.... it's suited to the other consoles but fingers crossed a spinoff arrives on Wii.

I'd love to try the DS version of the game aswell...but I don't have enough money...