L3 Clan bashing

Puppet

Lately the forums and server have been plagued with comments about the L3 clan and I would like to address that right now. I happen to like these people. I think they are fun to play with. They are excellent players and deserve that recognition. Sure, they have had some of their team pull some stupid stuff but if we push that aside, L3 clan adds a flavor to the Punx server just like Lo3, lrk, bio, etc. I personally don't want to ever see a clan leave our server because they feel unwanted. Just as Dirty has said to me in the past, the leet players are needed because they help you do better. I believe that is very true.

There has been talk of L3 hacking and venting and ghosting. As for the hacking I think I will need you that make the claim to submit a demo to me and point it out, otherwise I'm not interested in hearing about it anymore. As for the ghosting and venting, if they are doing it and using it to cheat then shame on them for being sluts, but I have a feeling that they don't. Why would one of them reveal to us that they vent unless they saw it as being innocent? I will submit that I know personally of times that I have been playing the game and in vent with Lo3 members and Punx members and we use it as a chat method just for talking to each other as friends. I have a feeling that L3 does the same.

I would like to ask at this time that everyone stop this nonsense of making jabs at L3 and lets consider them friends that we want to keep around.

Werbung:

Defender

I am 50/50 with L3 clan. I think some do hack or vent. Don't forget that's moneybags clan. I think the real bullshit is that basically every L3 clan member seems to have g0d|ik3 skillz. I think they are bullshit but I don't rag on the clan. Remember they also gave us Miss Rangers bullshit son too. Bl@m is bullshit too imho (too l33t but fuckit). The reason I think they vent is because many times they are rather quiet. I like Machievelli, missranger, and a couple others. Also I don't think I ever hear them complain someone is hacking even if it's obvious. That makes me wonder some too. I just get a bad feeling from that clan in general but I don't take it out on the individuals.

BAH..maybe I am just talking out of my ass here but hey..I didn't start the topic.

Dirty

*cough!

Bl@mJr: "Dad you died? Where was he?"

Bl@m: "In the water behing that fucking box! Kill him son!"

Bl@mJr: "Well, where is the other guy before I jump down there?!"

Bl@m: "He is all the way up the ramp, HURRY!"

Server: "Headshot!"
Server: "Monster Kill!"

Bl@mJr: "hhahahhaha, where is that other guy now?"

Bl@m: "Bottom of ramp right behind you!"

Bl@mJr: "Muhahahahha!"

Server: "GODLIKE!"

Dirty: "uh"

But hell who knows...

Sortitout

hhahah that was some funny shit dirty. i didnt know you could be funny, just sick sick sick, but not funny. nicely done!

oh and i have no problem with l3 or any other hackers. i can't tell who's a hacker or not anyway, so i try to kill them all the same. and if i kill a hacker YAY! they're ultranoob then!!

psychonaut13

bring on the L3 clan bashing. i was tryin to think of all the L3 members, tryin to figure out if there is a single one that i like. i couldn't.

all in all ive had nothing but bad cz experiences with these ppl. fuck em.

edited to say....there is ONE i like, beaver.

Loudboy

pyscho u missed the whole freaking point of this damn thread. read it first.

i like most of the l3 members and don't think any hack.. some are great players is all..still some of them i don't like as much.

Deviant

Nipples. As I've said, I don't think anyone in L3 hacks except for maybe Blamjr because he's had them before, but I've watched him and he doesn't seem to shady (everyone does some shady shit). I just don't like the attitudes of some, mostly Elton and Blamjr again for makin the post about himself, let your ego fade a little bud. Mach is a bitch, we all know that, I hate on him and he hates on me :twisted: Mach, Blam, and Mis (where have you been Mis!) are always the most fun to play with, but Bloody Cross, Ninja, and Beaver are always fun to have around. They've become quite a scrim oriented clan and whenever they pub alot of times their scrim form comes out and it's like, where the fuck did this come from. I know that if I just leave a good scrim or a scrim where we got our asses handed to us (happens alot in cal haha) that I'll come in PuNx still in scrim mode and fuck shit up like there's no tomorrow. L3 basically formed in PuNx, before there was L3, we all played together harmoniously, why not now?

Werbung: