L3 issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiLLa

I have a question. Personally I like most of the L3 crew, even some of the ones who got banned until they made an ass of themselves :/ Anyways why is it that only L3 people that get banned like to come in here and gay up the banned section? I mean if they dont care to be on this server why bother posting?

To L3 seniors: Please guys you know just as well as we do the rules in our server. Can you please tell the immature people in your clan to not look like it on our forums because it really isnt necessary. You guys can do it all you want to on your own forums right? Nothing harsh meant outta this post, I only made this cause it makes me lose respect for the name L3 when you have people portraying your clan this way.

DiL

Werbung:

Puppet

Well if you're talking about the recent guy, he's not L3. He just happens to frequent their server a lot. L3 has only had a couple of real shitsters that didn't take the ban well. I think we would be unfairly judging them based on those 2 little pricks and then blamjr with his self indulgent bullshit thread to identify himself as a hacker. But most of L3 is a more mature clan and it's only the kiddies with ghetto attitude that seem to fire up. I think the problem is that when you see something that links your mind to L3 then it just surprises you. I really don't want to start a L3 hate thread though. I really like Blam and Mach and the whole clan is a bunch of good shooters. I like having them on the server. They really add a lot to our game.

WoRm5406

Heck I really like all the L3 guys too...

I dont know why Bl@m SR hates me so much though...

I even like to watch elton and see what/how he does his deed... (In game you sick bastards)

DiLLa

Like I said i have no intention of making this a hate thread AT ALL. I just want the L3 guys to tell there team not to do that :( But hey if that last guy wasnt even L3 I guess i feel like an ass now lol.

Casualty

l3 is one of the most experianced clans that play punx, how cant you appreciate that?

now dont get me wrong there is a rotten apple or two in everygroup... but hey, we have puppet and dilla so how ban can it be?

;) ;)

Puppet

Casualty said:
l3 is one of the most experianced clans that play punx, how cant you appreciate that?

now dont get me wrong there is a rotten apple or two in everygroup... but hey, we have puppet and dilla so how ban can it be?

;) ;)

I'll tell you how ban it can be. I have rcon. You have no immunity to me. All those who vote to castrate cas?? (Dilla cheers)....the vote is in, 2 to 1. Cas is now the Punx waterboy and must give all the L3 members back rubs. I hear Blam has an ape like texture so enjoy.

Machiavelli

I really wish I could tell you guys that there won't be anymore speed bumps in the relationship but I really don't want to be that obvious of a liar. I figure every 2 months or so we're due for something to come up

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.