L61

ornilly

i bought L61 and start fighting and it just aint killing in 1 shot.
i dont know way but i saw and heard in forums and video
its supposed to kill in 1 shot so there any gear should be added?

Werbung:

spuznick242

no it also depends on where you shot the person at...if you shot them in like the arm for example its only gona take away hp but not kill in one shot...now upper torso or neck/head area would kill in one shot...but there is nothing you can do to make it one shot one kill no matter where you shoot the person at...but the L96 super mag. might be one shot one kill no matter where you hit them but im not too sure and if its not it will cause more damage if anything

spuznick242

oh my bad i didnt see that i was in a bit of a hurry before because im on here on the school computers and im not exactly suppose to...

Codi69

because im in computer class and i already know just about everything we're doing so i do the work while their teaching then when their doing the work i just come on here...:)

Maybe you should use the extra time in class to practice up on your English skills :p As for the L96A1 topic, it should kill in one shot unless they have a heavy vest on. Other possibilities could be that...

• You're an insanely far distance from them, which will usually result in 1 or 2hp remaining.
  • They're lagging badly (seriously I've had times where I've shot the guy 3 or more times, saw blood and heard the impact... they survived.)
  • If you have any of the suppressors attached it will occasionally leave them with very low health.

spuznick242

Maybe you should use the extra time in class to practice up on your English skills :p As for the L96A1 topic, it should kill in one shot unless they have a heavy vest on. Other possibilities could be that...

• You're an insanely far distance from them, which will usually result in 1 or 2hp remaining.
  • They're lagging badly (seriously I've had times where I've shot the guy 3 or more times, saw blood and heard the impact... they survived.)
  • If you have the S1 attached it will occassionally leave them with very low health.

thanks i really didnt think of any of that...

cvspartan101

• If you have the S1 attached it will occassionally leave them with very low health.

A S2 or S3 will also leave them at low health

Werbung: