Last day

Werbung:

Puppet

So Palooza and I were debating about your internship. Is it one of those month long visits or are you moving for good?

RaNcid

my plan is to move for good here. But usually when i attempt that somewhere (i.e. NYC, MO) I end up back in NC in about 3 months. I hope I make things happen here. P.S. I'm here and getting ready to kill my girlfriend's roomates DSL. This shit's slllooowww.... I'm ordering a bunch of PC parts next week so I can build one. After that I'll be back playing. No doubt. :]

slick

RaNcid said:
my plan is to move for good here. But usually when i attempt that somewhere (i.e. NYC, MO) I end up back in NC in about 3 months. I hope I make things happen here. P.S. I'm here and getting ready to kill my girlfriend's roomates DSL. This shit's slllooowww.... I'm ordering a bunch of PC parts next week so I can build one. After that I'll be back playing. No doubt. :]

use newegg. they are from cali. shipping should be a day or two....

blze

i just ordered stuff on monday, got 1/3 of it today-that's fast mang !

i hope there is a reason for them sending the order in separate shipments...? different warehouses or suppliers is all i can think of. any ideas?

it was a case (received), mobo, and processor. choppah.

Werbung:

slick

yeah, blze ..they have a wharehouse in NJ....i think

Best consumer rating: newegg, zipzoomfly....and than the rest, crazypc etc.

For HDD check out local shops: Bestbuy, Circuitcity, OfficeMax-depot..w/e etc. they always have something with a huge mail in rebate.

I've heard bad things about tigerdirect....good luck anyway