Leaving Combat Arms Tomorrow...

Roger117

Well, sort of. I know for a fact I won't be playing full time anymore, only for the Gaggle Bowl matches for my clan and that's about it.

Combat Arms is now a game taken over by hackers, I can't stand the constant leaving games from hackers. It's been fun and I will miss the days were no one whined and we spammed "Nice shot" in the chat. Same with "What the hell are you doing?". I can't stand the frequent BM updates and realised a while back they forgot about the people who didn't buy NX, not that I didn't, I only bought it for the skins, seems more like "Come get locked GP weapons for NX!!!!". Combat Arms I feel lost its "addicting" play by the time Snowball Fight ended.

It's been a fun time with Combat Arms, but like all games, they all come and go. I'll still be here, checking out the new patches on the 1st-4th day before the hacks kick in and also on the forums.

I'll now be playing Call of Duty 4 and A.V.A. If your also going to play A.V.A, feel free you add me: "InV4LiD" and I'll have a few games with you.

Roger

Werbung:

Jordan B

NOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I'll hit you up on A.v.A when I get round to installing it. And maybe CoD 4. We'll stay in touch on MSN having long convo's all the time :3

<3 <3 <3 <3<3 <3<3 <3<3 <3<3 <3<3 <3<3 <3<3 <3

Lot's of love for Roger, who put lot's of effort into this forum .

Roger117

I'll still be around on the forums, but just not as much on Combat Arms. I got to 2nd Lt and that pretty much was my goal. Hurry up and install A.V.A, it comes out tomorrow.

garygofast

Combat Arms is getting way out of hand with the haxers and all .
I have already installed AVA its a pretty good game I just havent had much time to play .
Hope to see you in AVA my ign is goslow :thumbup:

spuznick242

Yea, I'm thinking about leaving soon, the game is just going down hill, well more like going off a cliff, but I'm going to stick around for a bit more. Every patch seems to have something that makes me want to stay for a bit longer, but best of luck to you in finding a new game.

garygofast

:cursing:I know how everyone feels about the game going down fast .But I'm still hooked on the freaking game.
Wish I wasnt but my rank is like (1045) something like that .
If I can make it to (500) I would be happy.
Thats if the game will last that long.
So I battle the haxers and try not to get too upset.

SpIkE_JoNzE

i fell like i rise up a bit in CA, so i won't leave until NEXON bann me, i haven't spent a single buck in it, so WTH? :):):), even more, its just a fun game, only playing 1 hour every 3 days is enough for me, so you can find some good rooms, there are still some good players out there :):)

Woo AVA IS OUT!

CA is my new back up, its a bit of a shame since i just made CSM...oh well.
I gotta double check my IGN (i dunno how much stuff they where deleting in-between beta's)
I'll see some of you guys out there!

Hey does this mean Roger is gonna be the mod for the impending AVA section at GO ?

Werbung: