Lets see those KDR

Zcomando

Come on old school players that have been playing CA for a while now lets see your rock hard KDR! lets see if we can get a running list of KDR going

Ill start at this very moment my KDR is 2.90 and going up slowly

Werbung:

Roger117

Lol I was Mr nubcake and 0.76 ages ago, then to 0.82 when I was MSG 1. I now have a 1.22. It's still rising. I usually hold a 1.75 kdr weekly, often is higher.

Jordan B

Meh, my stats tell me I have a 1.10 kdr , but as Spartan and Roger know I am alot better than that usually. I'm usually 1.75 ish in a match.

But I agree, kdr's can be deceiving .

Zcomando

lol kdr, the single biggest reason for cheap tactics and various other in game problems.

very true i get that alot from the people sitting in rattlesnack poping shots and waiting for people to die to grab there sniper so they dont have to die. i REALLLLLLYYYYY like shooting rpgs at them and watching them jump in the air and die lol

Miran_Eitan

Yeah. Try having a 2.3 K/D with an average of 35 kills a match and 10 deaths. I can't join moderated games anymore.

I generically get my first kill with a sniper rifle or grenade...or mine, then go into the fray and get the next two or three. So it doesn't get much more legit than this willis.

Werbung:

Seawied

Yeah. Try having a 2.3 K/D with an average of 35 kills a match and 10 deaths. I can't join moderated games anymore.

I generically get my first kill with a sniper rifle or grenade...or mine, then go into the fray and get the next two or three. So it doesn't get much more legit than this willis.

pffffffffffffffft I'm on to you miran. obviously you're using mind control hacks to make players step on your mines. You think you can slip that one by me? :p