list of quiters of combatarms because of hackers

I quit today i cant take the hacker thing s any longer and switching to warock bcuz it has betetr features and streonger shield ! than combatarms : /

Werbung:

DarkLink

Well, I played War Rock today and the graphics suck pretty bad. =P Some nice features yeah, but less hackers? You could say that in some kind of a way. Combat Arms is filled with "Stealth" hackers, they cham, no recoil and all that stuff.

But in War Rock, it's a different story, no one is putting limits on V.I.P. hacks and Public hacks. V.I.P. hacks are released publicly and everyone is using them. About one week ago before the patch, in every single game, there was an OPK hacker. Now it just got a little better, but still there is still a considerable number of hackers, but due to the fact that War Rock is less popular than Combat Arms. Well yeah, you could say that there are less hackers in there.

Still, I would stick to Combat Arms, after the 4th of February patch, everything will be going nice and smooth. (I hope so.) Also, I own pretty much in War Rock. =D If you still want to join War Rock, my IGN is: vdarklinkv.

UnholyReaper

I've heard Warrock has even more hackers! yea pretty sad. well im never quitting because theres more legit to whoop than hackers. ive destroyed lots of public hackers which is sad. so i dont got a problem if they wanna nub out. we dont c that many VIPs so i dont got a problem

MooCowMan

Still, I would stick to Combat Arms, after the 4th of February patch, everything will be going nice and smooth. (I hope so.) Also, I own pretty much in War Rock. =D If you still want to join War Rock, my IGN is: vdarklinkv.
Even If it's only for a week, I am going to enjoy that week very much and gunna get as much fun out of as I can.

I will not quit.. Just shows that hackers got the best of you.. RISE UP AND DESTROY THEM!

Roger117

I don't see myself quitting CA. An awesome game for absolutely no money. If it did get really bad, I would just play less rather than quit.

NSXTypeR

Rogers got a point. If it does get to bad I wouldn't quit but play less. Most of the people that play would agree with that. Why would you waste all that time to move up and all just to give it all up? Plus warrock seams like something I wouldn't even play.

true that roger the point is that i havent seen most hackers on rooms , so for me its pretty good for now but combatarms almost every room i enter theres a hacker, plus yeah graphics suxs , althu they let u ride vehicles airplanes and helicopeters so u cant say it aint so bad

SpIkE_JoNzE

I don't see myself quitting CA. An awesome game for absolutely no money. If it did get really bad, I would just play less rather than quit.

you speak the true man... i mean no money for a very good game...so who cares about hackers...while it keeps being as great as it is.. lol...in totally free-to-play games there will always be hackers...but...men....s*** happens... and we just can trust..someday hacks will be banned....

Werbung: