[Lo3]-||-0$iRi$

0siris

Where to start.... name's Brad, or some friends call me klutch(last name is klecha). 22yrs old, grew up in Danbury, CT and found my way to Myrtle Beach about 6 yrs ago. Moved back up north a couple years back but didnt last long. I'm currently tryin to finish up a bachelors in finance at Coastal Carolina Univ. as well as work full-time to support myself.

Been a gamer since i can remember, but once Mortal Kombat came out it was all over. I spent so many hours in the Danbury Fair Mall arcade owning ppl in Mk, MK2, Virtua Fighter, etc. Didn't really get into comp games until a couple yrs back when i finally bought a desktop, my laptop sucked for games!! I had played cs with some friends and liked it so i bought cz. As soon as i installed and hit refresh, i saw PuNx at the top filled up w/20+ ppl and been around ever since :D .

Might be movin back up north after i graduate. Tryin to get in with Deutsche Bank up in the big Hatt. We'll see though :p

GG Guys!!!

Werbung:

blze

dude, i used to live and MB, SC at River Oaks across from waccamaw pottery, w00t. dated some dumb bitch that graduated from there, anyhoo... i need a few more shots of jager at the sandpiper, maybe ill see ya down there sometime. mew.

UCLA: Upper Conway Lower Aynor, leetness, rofl.

0siris

Maybe the 6 figure end of year bonuses they hand out, but i'm really not sure why. :?

LMFAO@Blze!!! UCLA...that's great. I just shake my head in disbelief at those damn hillbillies, but hey keep them damn cows. I LOVE SHROOMS!!!
Them little orangy-brown NIPPLES!!! along with the occasional red rocket. Ya feel me? 8)

Werbung: