[Lo3]-||-deathgrip

deathgrip

Good day yall, most of you know me as DG but my name is Pat Jensen. I originally hail from Minnesota but have lived in Virginia now for I guess going on 19 years. I've been in the US Navy for 19+ years and I am only a few months from retiring from this job and moving on to the next one. So for those of you that say damn DG plays all the time it's because I pretty much go to work when I feel like it at this point. Got two kiddies one that graduates and moves on to college this year and one that will follow along in a few more.
I orginally got hooked into this game through Deathcorpse and some of his cloans as we we were stationed on a ship together, and during one of our fine fun filled cruise line cruises we hooked a shit load of our computers together and started lanning on the ship. The rest is history. I used to just rush head long at the start of every round but have learned alot of new techniques while playing on the PuNx. Camping from Ponti, HS from puppet, and the good old screw with their minds from dilla, dev, and worm. gg and see ya in the server.

Werbung:

MeanMugginFool

Yo dg, good to get some background on the guy who I trade headshots...lol. Always awesome playin' with ya man, I'm gonna get you in the apartment in inferno one of these days :lol:

Puppet

DG is a pretty cool guy. One of the nicest guys I ever met on this server. 20 years in the mil......nice! I wish I had stuck with it.

Puppet

You guys do realize Worm is pulling his leg when he says welcome to the server? DG has been around here longer than me I think.

deathgrip

LMAO slick I am around 20 and will be for the rest of my life (isn't that right puppet) :wink: . Thanks for the welcomes and MMF the aprtment is mine, I pay the rent there not you so stay away from my big screen.

Werbung: