LO3...

Werbung:

DigitalSword

Hey Engine buddy

I cant scrim with the guys tonite and right now it looks like there isnt anough on sorry.

but hey we will schedule soem battles real soon i promies.

|DS|

CuRRyINaHuRRy

Re: ...

DigitalSword said:
Hey Engine buddy

I cant scrim with the guys tonite and right now it looks like there isnt anough on sorry.

but hey we will schedule soem battles real soon i promies.

|DS|

We can always practice when there are 3 or 4 lo3 guys on. :)

Puppet

Yea bunny, I'm following you around on the forums right now. You're probably in the Off Topic section by now. No prob. I'll catch up. Hey, you do know this thread is like......ancient? But seriously, we all talked a lot about more scrims. What's going on? Why isn't punx/lo3/lrk constantly using the scrim server to pummel one another? Are we that addicted to Pub?

Werbung:

CuRRyINaHuRRy

Puppet said:
Yea bunny, I'm following you around on the forums right now. You're probably in the Off Topic section by now. No prob. I'll catch up. Hey, you do know this thread is like......ancient? But seriously, we all talked a lot about more scrims. What's going on? Why isn't punx/lo3/lrk constantly using the scrim server to pummel one another? Are we that addicted to Pub?

Correction puppet. We are that addicted to "PUNX" ~ :p :p :p We are slaves to the PuNx server. ALL HAIL THE SERVER !