LOL

Deviant

LOL I got banned from the good times pub today, bunch of fuckin nubs! I was I think 14-0 (3 defuse points). I kill someone then BAM, kicked and banned. I think this is my first ban b/c of supposedly hacking 8)

Werbung:

RaNcid

woohoo congrats Dev :] it's party time!

where's the band...
Band-Part-Time%20Party-Time.jpg

oh, my bad. They are still at the beach. 8)

DiLLa

ROFL DEV...i quit playing there cuz they always tell me this is a fun server now tone it down ppl are here to have fun not get owned..and there clan mate is on the other team pwning the fuck outta ppl gg...i remember we scrimmd those guys and it was a waste of time for us skill wise

s!cKsEeD

lol dev.......ive joined a random server before called like noobs only playground or something like that so i go in and im like 8 and 2 and the clan leader goes "i thought people would have respect and not join since it says noobs only" and he goes GTFO and bans me before i could do anything. thats a god damn shame :eek:

Deviant

Haha, I went back like 30 min later under the alias SgT. B@k3r, went 8-0 on Dust 2 and 36-5 (deagle/mp5 only after 20 kills) and nothing...weird haha.

illusion

good times! pfft, we scrimmed them like a month back and they got murdered, i dont know who remembers, but yea, after the scrim i went into their pub later on and some guy in their clan was like ban that scrub, his clan hacks, i just laughed.

Werbung: