lookign through out top 50 again, more bullshit

JHoliday

yea i also feel that we call too many people hackers with out certain proof, i would like a good demo of the hackers we ban and point out the obvious. cuz we cant get better by banning everyone thats better than us... OoC? another chance? i really dont think they hack...

Werbung:

Ponti

Ok What is up?

3 days ago psychostats had me at 50 right behind dilla...

2 days ago I didn't play

yesterday I'm at 98 or something...

played 2 hrs

now I'm at rank 10...Whoever is hacking my psychostats atleast put me at #1

The_Desert_Fox

lmao... there's a new aimbot out.... it's very very subtle.... watch for a slight twitching when the crosshairs are near a target or an odd sort of "pull" towards an unseen enemy... it's something i'm spotting alot on the people i ask to get banned

Intro

The_Desert_Fox said:
there's a new aimbot out.... it's very very subtle.... watch for a slight twitching when the crosshairs are near a target or an odd sort of "pull" towards an unseen enemy... it's something i'm spotting alot on the people i ask to get banned

Which sounds very similar to what I was noticing with Jewnior:

http://www.punxclan.com/stats/player.php?id=8157

Notice how his shots hit horizontally across his victims rather than the natural-due-to-recoil vertical or diagonal. I was thinking this may be caused by prefire while the crosshair "pulls" as you say.

Then again, maybe he just knows the right height and keeps it there. My stoner ass is looking up in the corners and clicking the use button on rocks. Whatever tho, just a thought.

Puppet

DiLLa said:
who cares fuck him ban him for using the name jew

You know I was thinking about doing that to a guy a couple weeks ago that had Jew in his name but then I realized it would be like banning someone that named himself "Christian". How can we be sure that Jewnior isn't just saying that he is Jewish? It would be kind of like banning you because I don't want people talking bad about Dill Pickles. :twisted:

stardust

DiLLa said:
i banned him for an hour..cuz he said i killd like a homo i told him to stfu calln me gay and he told me to pick cotton...now if stardust wasnt a reg in here he would be gone...i wont put up with that shit...star if ur reading this u better set him straight next time ill ban his ass perm...sorry u have to suffer bc ur bf is an ignorant fuck

oh believe me. i don't wanna get banned from punx. lol

Werbung: