Looking Forward to Smash Bros. Brawl

killman360

I am really looking forward to the new gameplay elements, like the new feature letting you activate super moves.

Just wondering, should the official thread be used for this kind of conversation?

Werbung:

Gdog

This game is gonna be so awesome. I just really hope it will not let some of us down. It has been hyped up so much, that if it wasn't so good, I know that many people would be disappointed.

killman360

Gdog said:
This game is gonna be so awesome. I just really hope it will not let some of us down. It has been hyped up so much, that if it wasn't so good, I know that many people would be disappointed.

I have been thinking of that lately too. We are so looking forward to it, it could backfire on all of us and just be horrible:blink:. Let's hope Nintendo does not let us down:mellow:.

thexcheat

isnt this a little early for this thread ? anyway of course everyone is waiting for it to come out... i pre-ordered it like 3 months ago.

killman360

MAR1O said:
isnt this a little early for this thread ? anyway of course everyone is waiting for it to come out... i pre-ordered it like 3 months ago.

I guess I can agree with you. We still have over 2 months before the game is released so, this would be better if it was made a little less than a month left.

shadowofchaos

Jesusdragon737 said:
I'm REALLY looking forward to it, but i haven't preordered it.... I hope there will be copies of it just like there are for Galaxy.

Maybe... maybe not... I'm leaning towards reserve it now with Gamestop for $5 or something similar if you live in Europe so you don't have to fully pre-order it, but also not take a gamble if they happen to run out of copies... I don't know if you guys have "Gamestop" or something similar in the UK or other parts of Europe.... I'm a stupid American... lol.... j/k

(besides... I just got my Green Card... in truth.. I'm actually Asian)

killman360

GerardZero said:
OMG wi-fi!!!!!!! :D
i'm looking forward it soooooo much

Yes, the online plan is looking really good at the moment, I wonder if Nintendo has any plans to add anything else.:mellow:But it is not like they really need too.

Werbung: