Lost and Found

Viper

Hey guys remember me? i was on here in the good old WC3 Anvil days. Some good times. I was part of the Great Troll War mod team if anyone remembers that.

Anyways to see this site again brings back so many good memorys. When did it come back up anyways.

Werbung:

Viper

We should change that this forum use to have a huge player base. This place is where i first learned how to create signatures and to skin. I made many good friends here that taught me alot. We should try to resurrect the forum again.

Cokemonkey11

anyone can say "ressurect a forum", but how can we go about doing that?

We need content to bring people here. when they see how nice it is, they will be willing to stay and/or join a forum.

I

imported_Walter

Do you know any map uploading hack for vBulletin or should I start the search on my own?

Viper

Well i like how this forum has expanded to all the blizzard games. We can add video uploads that we find for the new games. There are many gameplay videos for Starcraft 2 for iinstance that arent officially released by blizzard. This could allow for people to find all the advanced info about a game before release date. I also enjoy the art section here before it went down. Had a large community and views. Im sure though if you look around could host mod's like teh Great troll war or other amateur games that are involved some way with blizzard games.

Arkidas

There is no official map uploading script for vBulletin so you would have to have it written for you. Videos might be a good idea, there's a hack for vBulletin called 'vBTube' that's pretty good for videos.

Werbung: