Lots of gifs including mario

Werbung:

Jesusdragon737

RE: mother of all mario animated GIF

Danny said:
This is all the possible outcomes that can happen in that stage.. or very close.. Very cool :D
Bookmarked :O

No, it's not even showing more than one possible outcome for the level. Each mario is doing the EXACT same thing. So it's showing the same outcome over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over..........

gunners-4-life

Jesusdragon737 said:
Danny said:
This is all the possible outcomes that can happen in that stage.. or very close.. Very cool :D
Bookmarked :O

No, it's not even showing more than one possible outcome for the level. Each mario is doing the EXACT same thing. So it's showing the same outcome over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over..........
exactly, its on like a continous loop but still really mad !

Jailbreak

Yer that would have been stupidly hard to make! still, it looks awesome! i tried to use it as an MSN smiley but it was to big :p

gunners-4-life

Jailbreak said:
Yer that would have been stupidly hard to make! still, it looks awesome! i tried to use it as an MSN smiley but it was to big :p

i thought that all you do was create two pictures and put it on a loop

sharp141

gunners-4-life said:
Jailbreak said:

but on a tv screen it only shows a part of the whole level
but to show the whole level on 1 image is quite hard

sharp141

gunners-4-life said:
Jailbreak said:

but on a mario level it is an equivilent to for talking sakes 10 tv screens (just guessing)

to join them all up with mario moving and not stopping is quite hard

Werbung:

gunners-4-life

sharp141 said:
gunners-4-life said:
Jailbreak said:

but on a mario level it is an equivilent to for talking sakes 10 tv screens (just guessing)

to join them all up with mario moving and not stopping is quite hard

yes, but it is on a continous loop, it is hard but the guy didnt draw thousands of second worth of mario