LRK Recruit Thread Spam

Werbung:

medic232

RainMaker22 said:
Thanks for the backup Ema, bite me Puppet..lol. I am trying to bring some maturity to the clan.[/quote]

wtf?

Just cause we make crude sexual comments, homosexual comments towards each other daily, make fun of dilla's mom... ah, not visiting dillas mom lol, knife all the noobs on a daily basis, fucking ROCK!!! bait players, even clan members to get a nice score (sorry aya but it was priceless) and I'mnot even going to start on my sheep fetish.. keep quite dev.
besides... age plays no factore in maturity, its how many chicks you sleep with. so that means.... dev's like 3y/o? hahaha

CuRRyINaHuRRy

medic232 said:
RainMaker22 said:
Thanks for the backup Ema, bite me Puppet..lol. I am trying to bring some maturity to the clan.[/quote]

wtf?

Just cause we make crude sexual comments, homosexual comments towards each other daily, make fun of dilla's mom... ah, not visiting dillas mom lol, knife all the noobs on a daily basis, fucking ROCK!!! bait players, even clan members to get a nice score (sorry aya but it was priceless) and I'mnot even going to start on my sheep fetish.. keep quite dev.
besides... age plays no factore in maturity, its how many chicks you sleep with. so that means.... dev's like 3y/o? hahaha

I think you covered it all.

Werbung: