M14 needs adjustment

Stingray88

Tried the M14 for the first time the last 2 days and I'm disappointed. This rifle fires 7.62, so it should easily take down players at mid range. Too many times I have drawn a bead and fired first, landing all my shots when the other guy is just spraying rounds in my general direction. The G36 which fires 5.56 should not be more powerful at mid to long range, yet it is. The M14 is underpowered and needs adjustment. Otherwise it is not worth it to pay the higher GP.

Werbung:

Love

If you haven't noticed, this forum isn't ran by Nexon, so I suggest going and complaining there.

The power of the weapon is the same, long range is the same as close range, so on and so forth.
This isn't exactly like reality now, so don't take it so seriously.

Jordan B

The m14 is a medium to long range rifle , How far away was the guy ?

I've always thought the g36e was overpowered in C.A , Even from far distances.

The guy was probably using his scope. Hate that scope.

My only suggestion would be tap your mouse button faster and aim better. Get more rounds in to him then he can into you - if you know what i mean.

And Love, sorry about the mod request - I shouldn't have asked .

Hope I helped stingray88

Werbung:

Stingray88

When I try to get on Nexon forums, it always takes too long and my browser times out.

I know a video game is not reality, that's beside the point. In the game, higher caliber sniper rifles are more powerful, hence a higher caliber battle rifle that has a slower rate of fire should also be more powerful. Seems to be a logical conclusion to me.

I typically use the G36 because of exactly what you mentioned. It's powerful up close and I can pick off people from long distance. However, I wanted to switch things up for a challenge. Instead of lots of CQB I wanted to fire longer distance shots requiring more accuracy, without a sniper rifle (I hate 1 shot kill weapons, I think they're cheap and ruin gameplay). But my new style of play to be successful, I have to attack a target at a distance where his higher rate of fire is useless. I'm landing shots like I always do, however the M14 simply is not as powerful as it should be. Crouched over my scope, almost every shot hits, because I can see the character lurch. However, the enemy nearly always gets close enough to land enough shots to take me out.