major hacker!!!!!

Casualty

if anybody ever sees a queer by the name of Firebreeze85 ban him....he is such a hacker.....sometimes he trys to pretend like he is in -420- so wat6ch out for him and ban him if he ever trys to come back.... he was using like every kind of hack evermade he had aimbot and walls he had fake packet loss going to......just ban him if u see him

Werbung:

DoT

I have seen this guy on other servers, he's brutal and definetely deserves to be banned. if hes playing hes hacking

Fenire

no but i saw them sneaking in some oral in ameturepages... why was i their? oh i was checking out the american babes... and yes im only 17 and shouldnt be there but in canada the leagle age is 17 so snap

oh and if you wanted to know puppet they were fingering rootworm too but he mostly was there some salt beaverage

Hypnos

rootworm has the infinate knowledge...he likes to make his point of knowledge by setting examples of those that are not of SUCH a HIGH calibur as him.. but who can blame such a ROOTworm as him...he is the worm of knowledge...as in a bookworm that likes to know everything and really say NOTHING at all....

Werbung: