making a cd image

Werbung:

Fenire

numb nutz? haha what movie was that from...... its the name of a squirle i know but what movie .... gar

ps i do it for the post count

and i dont do it on purpose

Deviant

It's from Man of the House I believe, with Jonathan Taylor Thomas and Chevy Chase I think.

Fenire....do you get out at all? You post about 20 times a day, which just provides support to the theory that you have no life, can't get girls ( which leads to the hypothesis that you are a closet homosexual ), and that you find humor in movies such as Dude, Where My Car? and Slackers.

Fenire

didnt see either of those movies were they any good?

ps. i work 7:30 - 4 mon to fri and 1 - 6 sat and sun and i spend 40 mins every day or 2 spamming so i can win that copy of source. then sat night i go to the pub in hull and get drunk play some pool go home pass out and get up sunday for work. not to mention the time i spend skateboarding... so do i have a life? well i say screw a life i want 9 now raarrr im cat man!!!!

Werbung:

imported_SuXoR

Sorry for not replying, but I have been swamped at work. Without sufficient information, I can only direct you to an invaluable recource for copying cds. http://www.gamecopyworld.com/

Nero express is a dumbed down version of Nero which does not make available many of the options that you need to copy protected disks. If you want to be more specific I may be able to assist you further. Also remember- copying on the fly (aka cd rom to cdrw) does not work well with copy protection. Let me know if this helps.

PS- Fenire, just use the best image file format for your needs and understanding... *.dum