Making CD's

Dirty

Hey people..

maybe I'm stupid but what do you think is the best way to make a music CD in Windows Media Player using MP3's to use on a CD player that doesnt play MP3's..

You have to change the format of the file dont you?

Any ideas or good free programs for that kinda stuff?

Werbung:

MeanMugginFool

I use Musicmatch Jukebox as my mp3 player on my comp and also to burn disks, it is excellent and I love it, converst files automatically and brusn it as an audio disk for reg CD players, can burn as MP3s for those devices that can play MP3s, etc.

Another good program is Nero for burning music CDs, it also does conversions and that if needs be. I really have not used Windows Media Player for burning CDs and playing music, but I willplay around with it and see if I can figure it out for you.

Dirty

Well I use to have Nero before my harddrive burn up... aka the melt down.

Now all I have is Windows Media Player and dont want to download anything until I get some feedback from you guys. I will look into Musicmatch Jukebox.

I can't even figure out how to get WMP to make a MP3 into a readable file on a CD.

Dirty

well Indi suggested iTunes which I am tring now. If that goes flop I will try Nero again.

Thanks Suxor.

will keep you posted

mYth

i-Tunes is the biggest rip-off if I've ever seen one since Napster........here's what I do....

1. D/L .mp3 with BearShare/Rip CD with WMP

2. Use MM to convert .wma 2 .mp3

3. Burn with Nero

4. That's fuckin done! NEXT!

mew1

I'll find Nero 4 u dirty.......

Dirty

I used Limewire to download music.
FREE

Went to www.download.com to download iTunes.
FREE

Hour later I have 3 new CD's.
FREE

Was easy and friendly and I'm burning more now.

props to Indi, thats my suggestion.

Animal Mother

I used to have Limewire , but i find it slow and i cant find any of the songs i want. So i use Ares, cuz its fast and it's got an mp3 player , and an easy to use library.

CuRRyINaHuRRy

Dirty said:
those are all too slow, you only get a few more options

Hell no they're not slow. I dont know what servers/ hubs you connect to; but Im always dl'ing at top Speed ! SPEED HAX ! W00000000000000000T ! seriously.....SPEED HAX ! W0000000000000000000000000T !

Werbung:

blze

DC++ slow???? lol, i have gotten shit at over 900kbs from there. allbeit unusual, mostly in the 25-50kbs range. i dont think it can be matched by anything else out there.

curry i might hit u up for some mIRC lessons one day, mew.