Mappy

Mappy

Im Mappy, im the bad ass here. Dont bann me. Because you need med Patroit Vamp! I know who you are. And i'm here to help you mate. I know who these MGSF motherfuckers are. Take me with your team and i'll help you kill them.

Btws im new.^^

Werbung:

Judge

hey welcome to the forum. I'm gonna move this to the welcome section. Its good to see someone not from FFF hopefully a lot of new members will join soon. Most likly we'll get more people when MGS4 comes out. Hopefully it will not take that long though.

Dead Zepplin

Judge said:
hey welcome to the forum. I'm gonna move this to the welcome section. Its good to see someone not from FFF hopefully a lot of new members will join soon. Most likly we'll get more people when MGS4 comes out. Hopefully it will not take that long though.

Aye.

Anyways, Where have you been Judge?

I haven't seen you in Ages.

P.S, Mappy. How did you find our forums?

CHIP

Oh, isn’t this guy amusing? You were banned for being too cool? Well, give us all a chance then and tone down your coolness – because you’re so cool you’re making all of us look really un-cool. Got it, homeboy!

Mappy

I found your forum through a search for other MGS forums. It first said your forum had been moved to a new URL.

Thanks for the welcomes everyone. I'm sure to stay around, it looks a lot better than MGSF.

And CHIP, relax because I know who you are as well. Metal-Fox sounds familiar to you? You were banned for giving J-S the cold hard truth, that he sucks. They banned you. I still watch around the forums you see, to check what those assholes are doing.

CHIP

Mappy said:
And CHIP, relax because I know who you are as well. Metal-Fox sounds familiar to you? You were banned for giving J-S the cold hard truth, that he sucks. They banned you. I still watch around the forums you see, to check what those assholes are doing.
Close, but no – I was banned for creating a topic that included the top ten stupidest theories that people had ever created on the forum. Unfortunately for me though, the Moderatos overreacted and they decided among themselves to ban me. It isn’t over yet though; I’m not going to let it slip that easily. I’m going to register again under another proxy next week, and unleash a storm of hatred among the Moderators. They aren’t going to know what’s hit them! I’ll be more than happy if wanted to join me? We could do it together? Could be fun?

Mappy

You can count on me my freind. It's just going to be one problem..they motherfuckers banned me from the whole site. So I can't see the site..
But I can join by a school computer or something;D

CHIP

They’ve banned you from the site altogether? That’s unfortunate Mappy, I feel for you. You must have really raised some hell, eh? Nevertheless, this site will grow stronger once more members have joined up – which hopefully shouldn’t take that long.

Stick around, and keep on posting.

Regards,
CHIP

Werbung:

Mappy

Actually I made many accounts and they busted me every fucking single time. Fuck the admins on MGSF. Damn!

But man, relax. I'm going to send you a PM when i'm registered on the cock suckers forum. I'm going to arrive, raise hell, and leave. Oh yes:)