mario 64 NES!!!!!

Werbung:

Wittich

Of course it is in the wrong section, he did it to get coins for the thread and double post.

It's not that great, just a few skins and 11 KHz sound. I was expecting a 2D Mario 64.

badboykane

kaitora said:
but all it seems is a modded version of mario 64...

It is just a modded version of Mario 64. If you had the rom on your PC to play on the emulator there is a rom editor where you can change colours of the game.
There are loads of versions like this floating about, Luigi 64, Wario 64, etc

All done simply by changing the colour of Mario's clothes and some of the versions have slightly different colour levels like Wario's levels are darker than Mario ones.

The title screen remains the same though.

I had a collection of modded Mario 64 roms about 2 years ago so its nothing new.

kaitora

LMAO... well i kinda read the post and thought OMG someone upgraded a NES so that it could play mario 64, didn't think it would be a poor edit on a ROM... it reminds me of pokemon of the past (an edit of LOZ:ALTTP)

Werbung:

Jailbreak

kaitora said:
LMAO... well i kinda read the post and thought OMG someone upgraded a NES so that it could play mario 64, didn't think it would be a poor edit on a ROM... it reminds me of pokemon of the past (an edit of LOZ:ALTTP)
lol yer i fort it had something to do with an actual NES as well, but it didnt. boring lol. either that or i though sum sado had made a 3D version of the original mario on the NES