Master of room

Pattack

What is the deal. I swear to freaking GOD this game makes the ONLY afk person in the room the Master. I SWEAR IT HAPPENS 2 TIMES A DAY MINIMUM.

I swear, even one time. I WENT AFK for a few seconds to watch T.V. for about 30 seconds? I come back, I WAS THE MASTER OF THE ROOM.

What the hell? How does it happen SO often? It is such a joke.

I would guess it goes to anyone how hasn't clicked 'Ready', but the game JUST ended! HOW CAN THEY BE AFK, and HOW DOES IT ALWAYS CHOOSE THE AFK PERSON!!

I am so annoyed by it, I can't believe how often it happens.
Maybe 100+ times since I've started playing like 2 months ago.

Any thoughtss???

Werbung:

Roger117

yeah that happen to my friend too. i was talking to him and then he got master of the room. i quickly told him since everyone was gettin really restless and annoying. plus, both of our status' were off.

Love

Yeah, join games that are already in-game.
Or you could create a room.

I sometimes go into waiting rooms if I have to buy equipment, by the time I'm done the game has usually started.

Roger117

that's the best thing to do. if you are leaving the keyboard, then go to the shop and leave it there, you shouldn't get the master of the room again.

MadJanet

It's frankly annoying when you do happen to be master of the room and the chat fills up with:

"go go gogooooooooooooooo
starttttttttttttttttttttt
omgggggggggggggg gooooooooo noooooobb"

Love

yeah thats a good idea love. outfit your people and look at tstuff in the shop while u wait..

Yep, benefits you, and others.

that's the best thing to do. if you are leaving the keyboard, then go to the shop and leave it there, you shouldn't get the master of the room again.

Yep, you can't get room master when you're in the shop/outfitting.

It's frankly annoying when you do happen to be master of the room and the chat fills up with:

"go go gogooooooooooooooo
starttttttttttttttttttttt
omgggggggggggggg gooooooooo noooooobb"

I spam that, for the hell of it. :p
Though it does help, some of the time.
They may be AFK or not paying attention, and their eye should catch the chatbox filling up.

InTheDark69

I just skip it, and enter rooms already in game. I have been Master of Room plenty of times and always have a pleasure in playing games that others request. If I know I am going to be AFK I just send the job to someone else who has been in for awhile and I see as a respectable person...later they request my friendship ;)

cvspartan101

That is why I only join games that are already ingame.The only time I join a game that is waiting is when it is a Clan War or my friends are in that room. Also if its an elite game for some reason

Werbung: