Medal of Honor: Heroes 2

JMM

Anyone else have it?

It's good to know that finally the wii has a first person shooter that you can play online. Although it is extremely frustrating at times.

Werbung:

thexcheat

After awhile, when you get used to it, it gets much better. I konw when i started out, the first month or so everyone seemed so good. But then you get better and cream them all :)
Also there is basicly no lag, which is a big plus.

pkf0rtzh4ar

After awhile, when you get used to it, it gets much better. I konw when i started out, the first month or so everyone seemed so good. But then you get better and cream them all :)
Also there is basicly no lag, which is a big plus.

totally right :) first i never mastered throwing grenades , now i throw them just before they explode and i always kill with it :LOL: i also learned that at the pad-screen if you press the upper arrow that it throws a little forward but not as far as a real throw

pkf0rtzh4ar

medal of honor heroes 2 is so cool...first you play out all 3 classes ( veteren green and hero ) on campaign + on arcade...and you also have to get the gold medal for every level to play the game out...this can really take soooo long...and then when ur game is played out...you just go online :p

Werbung: