Metroid Prime 3 - Corruption (Friends Voucher Thread)

ssechaud1982

Hi,

Not alot of my firends have a Wii and a copy of MP3C. And it seems the only way to get to some of the extras & bonas material is through having friends send you a friend voucher in game.

So I thought I would post a thread here and see if anyone wants to join me in sending each other a friend voucher so we can get access to these extras.

Hope this can help us people with MP3C out. I currently have 6 friend vouchers that I can send out. Feel free to PM or add me to your friends list if you would like to participate.

Werbung:

ssechaud1982

If you go into 'Extras' it has two options, 'Configure WiiConnect24' and 'Friends Vouchers'. I think it just lets you see your friends stats from MP3C and send these friend vouchers. I just want the screenshot tool so I can take pictures and see what I can do with it. It needs 2 friend vouchers. I have have 6 I can send out.
Anyone have 2 friend vouchers they can send me?

Phillysoul11

ssechaud1982 said:
If you go into 'Extras' it has two options, 'Configure WiiConnect24' and 'Friends Vouchers'. I think it just lets you see your friends stats from MP3C and send these friend vouchers. I just want the screenshot tool so I can take pictures and see what I can do with it. It needs 2 friend vouchers. I have have 6 I can send out.

ssechaud1982 said:
Anyone have 2 friend vouchers they can send me?

ehh you probably shouldnt double post ssechaud1982... just use the edit button :)
but other than that i didnt know that you could do that with mp3C :) what kinda things do you unlock?

ssechaud1982

"ehh you probably shouldnt double post ssechaud1982... just use the edit button"

Thanks for bringing your pointless criticism to the thread! Never had any of this crap on any other forum. I'd rather not have any coins if I'm going to be criticised for posting.

Back to the topic of the thread...

The things you can unlock are soundtrack songs, a screenshot tool, and some stuff like putting your Mii face on your ship.

Junior AIN

That would be good, I don't have any friend with Metroid Prime 3, I'm willing to unlock some of the bonus...the one I want the most is the screenshot thing.

I'm up for this

Werbung: