Midget

Werbung:

keisorsoze

not just midgit, when there is no administrator`s on the server there`s alot of hackin goin on to boost their stats, like Execute is a dead giveaway,this stemwacker goes 42-9 on dust2 the other night, but when an admin pops in he cant hit the broad side of a barn,I think it`s magic,I never complain cause there`s nothin I can do about it and none of the other regulars complain,and maybe they know the players better than I do,It`s hard to believe some people can be as good as they are so I`ll just shut-up now

The_Desert_Fox

lol

i noticed that too and always spec them and then post here.... all we can do keiso man unless def gives me fan-boy admin ^_^ lol no one would suspect me with admin and you know i'd to busy playing to abuse it

EMA

Re: lol

The_Desert_Fox said:
all we can do keiso man unless def gives me fan-boy admin ^_^ lol no one would suspect me with admin and you know i'd to busy playing to abuse it

no..give the girl who has the worst rank on the server admin...no one would suspect that!

stoned_MONKee

You will never have the secret admin powers, but you never know who has them either; can you guess who is the secret admin? No it is not me, but it might not be a bad idea for an admin to pop in under an alias name to catch these little bastiges before I am forced to attach a large plastic dildo to my Dewalt drill and ream their asses! :twisted: On second thought, they might enjoy it and I use the drill too much to taint it -we'll have to make them sit through Billy doing a striptease and baby oil show if they keep hackin. :lol:

Werbung: