Midnight Launch

UltraH4XR

Gamestop will be hosting a midnight launch...and i will be documenting it! I plan on making a video and uploading it to youtube all about the launch. I'm also going to be uploading Brawl stuff all night long. so look at my channel for the vids...CHANNEL COMING SOON

Werbung:

Sousanator

You have to check with your EBGames/GameStop prior to the event.
Like the Halo 3 Midnight launch only some EBGames/GameStop stores did it.

DeltaPunk

You eb games does have one also as does gamekrazy. I'm going to my gamestop'smidnight launch. Funny thing is it's literally a 1min20sec walk.

Quinn

Well i dunno bout this cos the EB i ordered from is in a mall, which i don't think would open just for one shop.. ahh whatever i have enough tourneys planned. I have 5 tourneys planned in March and April alone :O

UltraH4XR

Please Tell Me Your Ideas BEFORE the midnight launch if you are reading this send me a message with ideas and ill record them with my friend JD

Well, I WOULD like to see Green Hill, Smashville, WarioWare, Mario Bros., Delfino Plaza stages. Umm... Wi-Fi maybe if you can and any other of the special modes.

Jesusdragon737

Please Tell Me Your Ideas BEFORE the midnight launch if you are reading this send me a message with ideas and ill record them with my friend JD

Wow I was VERY confused for a second. I thought by JD you meant me XD. That was a weird moment.

Anyway, I'm going to the midnight launch at my local Gamestop. I'm so hyped over Brawl. My parents aren't letting me stay for the tournament though. I'm also going to record the opening and buying of Brawl. :D

UltraH4XR

LAST CHANCE for video ideas please send me messages so i can make the videos and upload them quickly.
One of my videos will be me unlocking _____ so look out.
I will also be making videos all week so feel free to send me ideas.
P.S. I only have 1 person until noon tomorrow.
Sorry For DP i can't edit

Werbung: