MK4 Fourms.....

Werbung:

Defender

Well you are not privy to the private admin area but basically your clan is being a nuisance. It's openly recruiting anyone, begging me for a forums, saying as soon as it's got a server they will leave server and play on their own, members join and quit fast, your leader I think is a kid, your clan has recruited 10-12 year olds, and the other clans simply don't respect the acvitity or actions of MK4. I am just stating the obvious.

I am not saying just because you are MK4 you are bad person or whatnot but the clan itself is a mess. I have no problem simply banning anyone choosing to wear the tag.

Ru$$ianM4A1

so just because we dont do stuff the way u do? and also "I have no problem simply banning anyone choosing to wear the tag."... in that case i agree with anything that reaper has to say about u

G

and wat u think ur an adult ur just anotha prick that gets under my skin but i got to tell u something you got a lil cum stain from suckin all the fuckin dicks you do, all i asked for was a lil respect my guys are who they are and gus what the real kid is you instead bringing this to my attention you start this shit omni thats childish i neva had a problem with u but now i do insult me all u want but DONT YOU FUCKIN DARE SAY SHIT ABOUT MY BOIS i dont go around callen your guys horrible or how they suck when i pwn them, we could of settled this the right way and not the cowerdly way YOU JUST GOT DICK SLAPPED ONCE AGAIN U HOMO

DiLLa

lmao hahahah "ur bois" are leaving you one by one on OUR forums the only dicks getting slapped is ours by your tongue with ur ignorance... omg this is funny

Defender

Trigger Happy said:
and wat u think ur an adult ur just anotha prick that gets under my skin but i got to tell u something you got a lil cum stain from suckin all the fuckin dicks you do, all i asked for was a lil respect my guys are who they are and gus what the real kid is you instead bringing this to my attention you start this shit omni thats childish i neva had a problem with u but now i do insult me all u want but DONT YOU FUCKIN DARE SAY SHIT ABOUT MY BOIS i dont go around callen your guys horrible or how they suck when i pwn them, we could of settled this the right way and not the cowerdly way YOU JUST GOT DICK SLAPPED ONCE AGAIN U HOMO

This is great shit. Guess I got dick slapped once again..oh no!

And yes this clan was started cuz reaper had a desperate desire to be in a group that liked him. Looks like it's backfiring. I see many of his 'bois' jumping off the bandwagon to hell.

Deviant

Kills Deaths

[|MK4|]:|[Reaper]| 11 4 2.75

Pwned my face eh? Get a tutor and take English again, I'd say start in the 2nd grade because no one knows when you finish or start a thought without punctuation. Also, learn how to spell, "another" and "boy".

Werbung: