mk4 no more

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiLLa

Mank said:
No... that didn't come for a while later either.. we made good choices and communicated through punx server.

EXACTLY

:idea: :idea: :idea:

BillyTheKid said:
dude your the one thats the source of the drama and just because your clanless dont mean shit i mean i would rather be clanless then in some clans which i will not name :p

such a nice boy

Werbung:

Defender

Ru$$ianM4A1 said:
i have idea how about u guys give us one more chance for like a week or two to straighten up our clan and straigten up some "acts" and then see if we all get perma banned :idea:

Ahh..someone is starting to get the hint. :)

I have to ask ya something though...how many actual members do you have and who do you think are regulars on PuNx/punxclan.com? Also do you think they will be members in 2 weeks?

Casualty

i will never understand people who choose to say these kinds of things at the first sign of problems. instead of improving yourself and your clan you choose to argue whether or not yoru 'good' with a man that has created a community that isnt jsut one clan, its more like 4 or 5 clans.

i think omni has already attempted to help you however you dont seem to want help. you would rather ruin everything that you have setup in the last few weeks, and make everyone in yor clan ashamed of what your posting on these boards.

as a clan leader you ahve to remeber that you represent every member of that clan. maybe you should take a few minutes and think....

are you sending the right msg here? are you making your clan mebers happy that they are part of what your doing?

take a few seconds and think

Dirty

amen to that cas...

The only reason 0ne87 aint welcome here is cause me and Indi buttfucked Puppet and Worm one night really drunk. See what we did to the rest of our members! Imagine how they feel, they wernt invited! We didnt even let Celshock film it and release the goats. Hell, even AB wanted in on the action and we said no cause of his accent. Now look at what we did to the rest of the 0ne87 clan!

:cry:

WoRm5406

Ru$$ianM4A1 said:
Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 8:54 pm Post subject:

i have idea how about u guys give us one more chance for like a week or two to straighten up our clan and straigten up some "acts" and then see if we all get perma banned

A voice of reason is heard out in the dark.

It is heard by two...

Shall the trend continue or will the flame die?

STOP THE SPAM AND LET THEM SPEAK, please.

0siris

Wow, I stopped reading after page 2, but this has got to be the funniest shit ever on PuNx. Whoever triggr happy is, get a grip man. It's just a game.

Someone give him an ASSCHEESE SANDWICH!!!!!

:lol: :lol:

ENJOY!

bce6ddc0.jpg

i had to bring them back.

trigger happy is reaper.

slick

I did.....goddam some ppl need to get laid. Reaper if your a girl and yer hot maybe I can help......

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.