MK4 Won there first scrim

Puppet

Geeez, do you guys in MK4 use any discretion at all in hiring your team or do you just grab anything that can push a trigger? Nineteen members already? Crying out loud, weren't you established like less than two weeks ago?

Complete clan members list.
1. Russian M4a1
2. Bullet-questionable
3. Fat Bastard
4. AkA Alchemist
5. Agent Mulder
6. Pistol Whip-questionable
7. Sub_Zero-questionable
8. (ItI) True Gruntt
9. Fiero
10. Hot Sauce
11. Skinreaper
12.Gunny
13.Crazzy-questionable
14.Brute
15.REAPER
16.Sinork-Questionable
17.Ak Perfection
18.Headshots-Questionable
19.Sirk-Questionable

Werbung:

Puppet

OK I'm sorry. My list wasn't complete.

1. Russian M4a1
2. Bullet-questionable
3. Fat Bastard
4. AkA Alchemist
5. Agent Mulder
6. Pistol Whip-questionable
7. Sub_Zero-questionable
8. (ItI) True Gruntt
9. Fiero
10. Hot Sauce
11. Skinreaper
12.Gunny
13.Crazzy-questionable
14.Brute
15.REAPER
16.Sinork-Questionable
17.Ak Perfection
18.Headshots-Questionable
19.Sirk-Questionable
20.Tpganstamexl
21.101st airborne (wore the tag, not sure why)
22.Stinger
23.GreenlightRedlight
24.Mr Stealth

RaNcid

Yous guys gots kids? I say them sure looka like some new youngins. Mahby shoulda try playin Yoshi Cookie befor gradidating to adultXXX games. :?:

Deviant

I see a new MK4 member every day, why don't you actually stop recruiting and try getting team chemistry instead of asking every player you see without a tag.

DiLLa

The Perv said:
they recruited this kid -=[9]=- or something and he honestly was like 10 years old!

i mean cmon guys....

cmon!

dude tell me he isnt serious...you kno our rules 18 and older dont recruit ppl to come in our server that isnt even old enuff to play...they will get bannd..

Werbung:

MeanMugginFool

Deviant said:
I see a new MK4 member every day, why don't you actually stop recruiting and try getting team chemistry instead of asking every player you see without a tag.
In this case, bigger is not necessarily better. And yeah, a 10 year old? Exercise some common sense also. Normally I would not tell anyone else how to handle their stuff, but it is starting to infringe on my enjoyment of the game, and I am sure others could say the same.