MooCowMan's First Montage

MooCowMan

[TTYOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhLWJOmuKMw[/TTYOUTUBE]

This is my first montage. Please excuse me if it's not up to par with Emnesty, Kellerman and vNiko's videos. Also, please not that these are not my best kills, fraps causes me to lag so most of these kills are not from my fullest potential. Enjoy..

Werbung:

ShOvElMaStEr

Hmm. I thought it was a good montage overall, and I liked your no-scope accuracy there on a few of them. Could have done with a small speed-up, and you seriously need to update your gaming platform/graphics card as the FPS on that vid was terrible.

Montages need more sniping and less CQB and UMP. The cutting out of the deaths was good, a smooth job compared to the lower quality montages.

Overall, the kills were good but the laggy FPS unfortunately ruined it for me. On the more 'professional' montages (Islands, Kellerman, Emnesty etc.), there is minimal lag and makes for a more pleasurable viewing experience.

My rating (5 being Emnesty Quality)
3.5/5

XCalibry

Not bad Moo! Most of the kills you choose seem to me like they were major noobs, which is always fun to watch. Maybe next time you can show some action with some kills that were moving... just a thought.

Great job and looking forward for another vid!

MooCowMan

Hmm. I thought it was a good montage overall, and I liked your no-scope accuracy there on a few of them. Could have done with a small speed-up, and you seriously need to update your gaming platform/graphics card as the FPS on that vid was terrible.

Montages need more sniping and less CQB and UMP. The cutting out of the deaths was good, a smooth job compared to the lower quality montages.

Overall, the kills were good but the laggy FPS unfortunately ruined it for me. On the more 'professional' montages (Islands, Kellerman, Emnesty etc.), there is minimal lag and makes for a more pleasurable viewing experience.

My rating (5 being Emnesty Quality)
3.5/5
:p I'm running on a very weak system. I'm in the process of saving up $1200 for a new rig. Until then I'm stuck with this. My next video will take longer to come out.. it's going to be composed of the best of the best kills that I can get.

caleeb12

:p I'm running on a very weak system. I'm in the process of saving up $1200 for a new rig. Until then I'm stuck with this. My next video will take longer to come out.. it's going to be composed of the best of the best kills that I can get.

why not just buy a new processor and graphics card? It helps and costs less.

Manageris98

Well if you want PM me and we can talk about Montages I would like to work with you on your Montage and Mine, i am creating a brand new montage with no stagged kills this time, i have a better video quality with FRAPS if you want me to help we can play together or just help each other with our vids by like donating parts and peices to each other like Emnesty and Kellerman do.??
Just a question i could really help you out a lot and you could help me. PM me tell me what you think?

NoMercy

Wow nice job, and the FPS on that video wasn't THAT bad, I mean it wasn't great either but it was definitely enjoyable.

MooCowMan

why not just buy a new processor and graphics card? It helps and costs less.

Because processors are hard to find for my mother board. I rather just get a whole new computer. My rig is out dated.. extremely.

Future Rig will include:
E8500 Intel Core 2 Duo
CoolerMaster V8 Heatsink
4GB DDR3 RAM
150GB WD VelociRaptor 10k RPM HDD
750GB WD 7200RPM HDD
ATI Radeon HD4830
21.5" ASUS LCD Monitor

I will surely be able to capture my best kills using that. I will have it by August.

Well if you want PM me and we can talk about Montages I would like to work with you on your Montage and Mine, i am creating a brand new montage with no stagged kills this time, i have a better video quality with FRAPS if you want me to help we can play together or just help each other with our vids by like donating parts and peices to each other like Emnesty and Kellerman do.??
Just a question i could really help you out a lot and you could help me. PM me tell me what you think?

No thanks.

spuznick242

I would personally go with more ram on your new system. You can never go wrong with more ram and it doesnt cost too much to get or install.

Werbung: