More options for Mii?

Kailas

Am I the only one who feels that Nintendo really needs to add more options to the Mii channel? I don't think that there are nearly enough options in the realm of hairstyles and the like. Does anyone know where I can respectfully let Nintendo know how I feel?

Werbung:

Danny

lu1g1 said:
Danny said:
We also need clothes! or ears! or some interesting features
clothes would be nice....and a better variety of colors for hair and skin ect.
I remember seeing a Wii Shirt in some of the high-nintendo workers miis so i think we might get clothes soon?

thexcheat

clothes, more hairstyles, more noses, more everything would be nice :) but i dought that they will do it anytime soon(if at all) because of the new channel.

Gdog

MAR1O said:
clothes, more hairstyles, more noses, more everything would be nice :) but i dought that they will do it anytime soon(if at all) because of the new channel.

I like the nose job options. They cover the basics in my opinion....

Jesusdragon737

lol. I was going to say that ears would be nice! Also, many different styles of hats and more hairstyles. I mean, come on, they don't have really spikey hair like a lot of people have. Clothing styles are also lacking big-time. It would be nice, but like many of the other suggestions people have made, it most likely isn't going to happen. :(

Werbung: