Most feared opponent

Defender

Ema has new computer and it makes a world of difference. On my wifes puter I was doing 2-20!!! On my puter I am almost always a positive score. I went 31-15 yesterday on a map against some hard guys on D2.

Absolutes voice is reallly annoying!

Werbung:

Puppet

Omniscient said:
I went 31-15 yesterday on a map against some hard guys on D2.

Well, I haven't heard Absolutes voice yet, but I did hear the sound of the Omni Shotgun from Hell. He was mowing us down.

stoned_MONKee

I AM THE BEST! YOU SHOULD ALL FEAR ME! BOW DOWN TO THE MONKEE!

I fear no player, but a lot of you really piss me off! Just wait until I get a rockin system; I will rock you all!

Dirty

I only fear Omni and Indi..

why?

Cause its all about the "hahas" when they kill me. With anyone else I could give a rats ass to be honest, but with those fags I hear it forever... If Omni stabs me I cant sleep at night.

Ind3lible

I personally aim mainly for.....Dirty...Omni....Holiday.....Moneybags.....

Enemy list is always changing though. Basically when I kill you I hope that one of their names is the one that pops up in the right corner. :twisted: :twisted:

Hypnos

Omniscient said:
Ema has new computer and it makes a world of difference.

sucks how the computer really makes the player. Do you suppose at these pro CS tournaments everyone has to use the same computer set up? processor speed, ram, video card?

EMA

Omniscient said:

I havn't gotten a new computer...Patrick has started college at ITT and i get to babysit his comp Mon-wed/thur b/c he has to stay over night b/c he has to drive 100 miles to get to class. I really enjoy playing on his computer b/c its sooo nice no lag issues or anything.

Puppet thanks for the compliment

and yes absolute is fucking annoying as hell(i can be too i know) but this guy talks shit all the time..."dude you suck man" and all this other stuff ...i nearly went off on him the other day....lol he was talking shit to juggs the other day and wouldn't shut up...i nearly went off on him but no one else did anything so i jsut went a long w/it...i told him that he's lucky to even be on the server b/c he's not even of age....he said 'i dont care'.but whatever i usually mute him just like most ppl do me :lol:

Sortitout

i only mute one person...

my fears in no particular order: j with a scout, ab in a tree, intro late at night, rancid98 when she speaks and i lose focus, heat seeking nades, knives to the groin, bullets to the head, a ticking bomb with no kit, dust in my boots, flash in my eyes, to name a few

:D :D :D

Intro

AlphaEMA said:
Omniscient said:

lol he was talking shit to juggs the other day and wouldn't shut up...i nearly went off on him but no one else did anything so i jsut went a long w/it...

:evil:

Bunnies eat carrots.

^ = food.

Bon appetit!

Werbung: