Mouse Sensitivity

Panda

What mouse sensitivity do you play with? My brother has been carefully observing my games and noticed that most people don't have high enough mouse sensitivity to catch up with me if I run around circles while shooting them. As for me, I have a pretty high mouse sensitivity...People hear it and they think I'm crazy. :[ I can play with 45 to 90 mouse sensitivity. I usually go with 60+.

Werbung:

stingerjg

i have mine set at the default of 10. But i have a gaming mouse thats set to its max setting of 1600dpi. Its pretty sensitive on its own.

Bostro

I have mine ingame set to 6. I also have a razor mouse that is set at 4000dpi so really no need to have it set high ingame when you can do it with a click of the mouse.

TAW_Paramarta

to tricky, to change the sensitivity, press either [ or ] button (thats bracket). For those of you who have gaming mouse, I agree that you turn your mouse sensitivity (not in game) really high, then set the in-game sensitivity to whatever you need, but you usually don't need to go really high (below 15). Personally, I don't have gaming mouse nor laser mouse, just regular 5-buttons optical. I turn my mouse sensitivity on windows to maximum and i adjust my in-game sensityvity to about 15-20, depends on what map i'm playing.

Hope it will help to others

Cheers

Werbung: