• Crazy killers [CK]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Battlefield Noobs [BFN]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

murpo

I only voted for Dragonus because it was the best name, I still hate it :p

They are all serious names and we are a fun clan.

Werbung:

BlueWolf

I totally loved troop trapper division =/ Also sorry my names tend to be serious because when im going to help make a clan, I am going to make sure people know how awesome the clan is. its just what i do =/

jallan

Can we make a topic there everybody says som names? Coz this is just getting annoying. And we need more then 1 time to vote. Maybe 2-3 times so the last time its 1 vs 1, if u know what I meen. We need a seriusly name and not a name who someone made coz they like it and nobody other liked it.

So, can we make a new topic about this witch NOT is a poll. So we can say what we like. Then we are putting all up in a vote. And we cant vote for urself. After the first vote we take another vote of the 3-4 best clannames. And then another one of the 2 best. Like that we will get a clanname witch is good and everybody agree with. I really want this to be a seariusly clan and not just a peace of ppl who have a name and play together. :)

BlueWolf

you mean narrow it down after a few weeks? Yes that can be done. Also if you want ANOTHER topic made to suggest names do so, I had already made one and nobody was really suggesting anything. I also said you could post ideas here and I could add them in the poll.

CrackABone

BlueWolf said:
you mean narrow it down after a few weeks? Yes that can be done. Also if you want ANOTHER topic made to suggest names do so, I had already made one and nobody was really suggesting anything. I also said you could post ideas here and I could add them in the poll.
we did

BlueWolf

The names will soon be narrowed and the top 4 will be taken to the next step. Though we will be getting a few more suggestions too.

Werbung: