Musician upset over Guitar Hero stealing his stage time

jesta

south_park_guitar_queer-o.jpg

Guitar Hero tournies have been floating around bars since the game's inception, and the trend has only grown since. But not everyone is so happy about the popularity of drunks pretending to be rockstars on stageâ€â€namely musicians. And while these comments were just from one guy who liked to jam at one bar, we have a feeling that he speaks for a multitude of others.

"Yea, it’s fun. Yea, it’s cool and difficult to master (nowhere near on the level of a real musical instrument), and yea it’s an escape from your miserable existance [sic] but it’s not something I want to see LIVE ONSTAGE in a venue that should have a REAL musician Performing! Anyone who has even the slightest bit of culture and refinement would agree. GUITAR HERO belongs in the home, at house parties or in a Frathouse basement but it DOES NOT BELONG AT HUMPY’S GREAT ALASKAN ALEHOUSE, REPLACING OPEN MIC MONDAYS!!!!!

And I can play a guitar pretty Damn well...A REAL guitar that is..So you mean to tell me, watching some drunk ass GI or Fratboy attempting to play "Sweet Child O Mine" on a guitar shaped GAME CONTROLLER,. flubbing notes at that, is a more soulful experience then hearing me play and sing? IF so, F*&K YOU! That's what I have to Say...That says it all. Remember....We Reap what we sow and we've got some major f*&!ing problems. I say we who do give a sh*t, need to vote with our wallets.
THIS IS A CALL TO ARMS. IT'S IN YOUR HANDS PEOPLE.
- frustrated musician"

Story
http://kotaku.com/356142/guitar-hero-vs-open-mic-night
south-park-guitar-queer-o-big.jpg

randy_tries_guitar_hero.jpg

Werbung:

JOKER

I Liked That Episode It Was Funny And I Want The Game For The Wii Cause I Have 1 And 2 For The Ps2 But I Want It For The Wii Cause The Ps2 Is Gay