MVP-69

LastManStanding

I just want to bring it up that this guy was doing some great things today. ie Aiming one way and getting headshots. Shooting into walls and killing people. I had to quit because he pissed me off so much. 30% plus on accuracy and a headshot every other kill. I dont' have any proof of him hacking but more than 1 person was upset by this. We played 3 maps with him and each time he had 30+ kills 15 more each time than the next player on his team.

Keep an eye on him please. I know that when I see him on the server I'm not playing. Nice to come back and get killed behind a wall 4 times in a row. 4 different walls mind you.

Werbung:

Puppet

This was part of the deal with unbanning you. We unban you from the server but in return you allow us to put a bullet magnet in your head. :lol:

I agree that some things he does look very shady and the 33% headshot ratio is a bit high, but his stats show him as a right-hander that is good. With aimbot I would expect him to have a higher hs ratio because if you have ever seen an aimbot it locks on the head. The wall is a whole different story though.

LastManStanding

I'm just asking that he be watched. I was told to come here to post anything weird and after 7 of the 10 CT's were all talking about him hacking, I looked at him after I died everytime. He was doing very strange things. Firing into walls and killing people. A know you can fire into walls and kill people, but to do it over and over and never miss is wierd.

Deviant

I've been watching him, frankly I think he just might be an excellent player. If you look at his overall stats here on the website, his hs percentage is 10 %....mine is 16 % overall (18% with a colt). I've seen him do shitty, and I've seen him do great. I kill people behind walls all the time. So when it comes to aimbotting, I use my own personnal hs % as a comparison, b/c I don't think my aim is better than an aimbot. Not trying to be a dick, but he's been a reg here for about 2 or 3 weeks and I haven't seen anything to ban him on, just excellent skills so far.

LastManStanding

I've played CS for a very long time. Years. I have headphones and knowing someone is behind a wall and firing into it full auto and never missing is weird. I'm talking about firing into one spot. Not across the wall.

innovision

Yeah, I belive MVP is a very experianced good player. I myself use sound a lot in cz and when you master pinpointing by sound and knowledge of maps and player habits, it is actually very easy to predict where people will be.

-[iN]novision

Hypnos

he DOES have a wickedly good aim. It annoys the piss out of me. I wish that I could always center my crosshair on someone in the blink of an eye without EVER over compensating. Maybe one day......

Werbung: