1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Come and join our gamer community by registering for free here

MW3 Survival Mode?

Discussion in 'Modern Warfare 3' started by McCallum, Jun 29, 2011.

1. McCallum

McCallum New Member

Can someone tell me what exactly Survival mode is all about in MW3? I'm guessing you have to hold up for as long as you can against AI, like Left 4 Dead's survival mode.

2. Colour

Colour Member

Yes its similar to that, firefight in halo, zombies in W@W/BO and GOW Horde mode

What I got though is it will be like Combat training :(

3. McCallum

McCallum New Member

Well, there's nothing wrong with that. Does that mean we'll be able to have separate ranks for the Survival mode compared to our multiplayer rank? I think that would be pretty cool.

4. Colour

Colour Member

Well it probably won't be "ranked" because it will probably leaderboard based and everyone starts the same each time

5. fardeenc95

fardeenc95 Member

So there will be waves of AI enemies and we have to do our best to defend against themselves as long as we can? I also saw a helicopter going around and thought that would be pretty great to shoot at. It's good to have a change from the Nazi Zombies mode in Call of Duty Black Ops and World at War.

6. Colour

Colour Member

As an update Robert Bowling said that there will be two leaderboards in this solo and team. Solo being your best score you got in a team game.

Since I don't think I explained that to well

Wave 55 in Zombies would be team score

Solo would be 500k or whatever

7. Super Six 4

Super Six 4 Member

Hmm, I hope the AI is better than in Black Ops Combat Training. Because on normal, you can get like 75 kills and 4 deaths, hardend is kinda harder, but veteran they just aimbot you into oblivion, although my brother, cousins, and I were able to beat veteran AI a number of times (on Nuketown mostly), but still, I hope that Survival Mode AI will be more subtle at least, in target acquisition turn snapping.