my hacks

DiLLa

some1 installed aimbots on my comp but its not workin :shock:

bots.jpg

Werbung:

Loudboy

not sure i like the winamp skin cause i only like stuff that is compact and i can keep on top 24/7.

yeh...im bitchy :)

i got the aim bots also! ...kind of dumb

cool warcraft 3 background it looks like

WoRm5406

OK

Yall dont look too close...

Look at the bottom left icon.....

With a wallpaper like that i knew Dilla had a heart and wanted to play Barbie...... (I know it's his daughters game... but GEEZES... With a wallpaper like that would you even want her to see the computer? Trying to scrare her off it?)

Imagine if she is playing it because daddy started it for her and she accidentally clicks on close the program...

AYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH DADDY...... Come quick... the monster just ate Barbie.....

I wonder if Dilla plays that game too sometimes when he is tired of CZ.

{Iceman}

WoRm5406 said:
Look at the bottom left icon.....

With a wallpaper like that i knew Dilla had a heart and wanted to play Barbie...... (I know it's his daughters game... but GEEZES... With a wallpaper like that would you even want her to see the computer? Trying to scrare her off it?)

I was wondering the same thing.

Defender

DUDE! BARBIE BEAUTY BOUTIQUE!!! HAHAHAH

Is that what you jerk off too or something? HAHA! I can't stop laughing.

[PuNx]-||-DillatheBarbieFan

JHoliday

Dirty said:
Omniscient said:
DUDE! BARBIE BEAUTY BOUTIQUE!!! HAHAHAH

Is that what you jerk off too or something? HAHA! I can't stop laughing.

[PuNx]-||-DillatheBarbieFan

LOL!

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

i aint saving dilla on this one

dilla is Q.U.E.E.R. ---> Gay!

DiLLa

i didnt set myself up for shit..its for my daughter and i could give a fuck if any of you lame asses believe it or not..and the wallpapers..i have a folder just for her...whenever she comes over i chnge it to one of the wallpapers she pickd out so get off my nuts
WoRm5406 said:
Imagine if she is playing it because daddy started it for her and she accidentally clicks on close the program...

AYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH DADDY...... Come quick... the monster just ate Barbie.....

thats pretty funny but im not a dumbass dad i dont think

hers.jpg

Werbung: