My ideas to improving the game!~~~~~~~

Do you think we should have duel wielding?

• Hell ya!!! Two times the power!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They should. That will be kinda cool

• I'm okay, but I don't know.

• I don't think so. I doubt if they do that.

• KISS OFF!!! Why bother with this?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

1m2m

:D Hello.

combat arms is a well-played game, but there are a few things that this game can improve on.

:eek:Lets start with weapons. holdig one weapon is good, but how about Duel wielding?

I understand: you wont do it because you only follow the Korean Comabt arms. But why dont ya try something new? You can duel weild pistols and SMGs. Try it. Most shooting games have it: Gunz, Halo, you name it. Wouldnt it be better?

Another is about warzone. how about creating your own warzone? I know the creator has an advantage, but how about making something creative and fun? Plus, you should fix some glitches in the game.

New gametypes. I would like frontlines/terrortories, infection/zombie, tag, etc. Plus, can you ppl feature a gametype creator?

The character. In some shooting games, when you look down, you should see your legs and feet. This happens in real life, too. But in this game, you cant see it. I think I know the reason. You will shoot your legs and commit suicide. Well, fix that and dont let them do that. Another thign is the trailer you made, the characters and graphics doesnt match. fix that, and make the graphics look exactly like the graphics in the trailer.

I would also say about weapons. It is somewhat not fair for you to keep weapons. Ppl think it's annoying. Why don't ya add this:

Permanent>>>35,000 GP

Make the price of keeeping the weapon like over 30k. Would that do?

Now the combos. nothing much but here is what I think it should have been:
Kill>Double kill>(Triple kill)>Multi kill>Fantastic>Unbeievable>Unbeievable+>Beserker>Overkill

Also these:

Head shot, Nut shot, (Butt shot), (Finger shot)

Thats what I think. Please respond

Werbung:

electroflow

permanant for 35k? i dont think so buying a 800 gp gun for 90 days is already 41k r so and how the hell do u control duel wielding right click is scope and left click is and the map creator? you wish you actually think they would go thrugh so much trouble on a free game? sorry to say the oly good idea there is the expansion of game modes

SpIkE_JoNzE

we have to consider that if we are going to have dualwielding the guns have to be different...in Ca you cannot have two the same weapon twice lol...

Dual wielding would throw of the balance. There would have to be some major changes if dual wielding would be implemented.

Also NO MORE INSTAKILL spots, head shot is good enough.
Maybe more combos wouldn't be bad.
If the weaps didn't expire, they would be hellishly expensive.
This way you can try all the weaps without screwing yourself by buying a cruddy weap.
I would suggest, that the weaps don't expire in real time, but your time in game.

MooCowMan

I just would rather have them change it from real time to game time.. 90 days game time can last A LONG TIME.. but maybe thats why they don't. It kinda ties in with the black market, if you could buy the NX items for 90 days game time, they would last a lot longer. If nx guns last 90 real time days, people would need to buy them more often. Kinda greedy of them but oh well..

cvspartan101

Duel Wielding is a no because would that mean you have to buy the weapon twice. He probably got the idea of map creator, gametype creator, and duel wielding from games like Halo 3 and stuff.

Plus, why is there two unbelievables

StereoJunk

Here we go (again)
aout dual weilding i think its not so bad, and no, if it were, dont use the L AND R mouse buttons, but only the L, and forget about the SMGs, but only pistols, then the only +points would be double the ammunition, and 50% (or so) faster shooting.

About the Perm buying: make it nexon money, not the Gs

MooCowMan

Only thing I ever used map maker for was to make huge explosions. Nexon could always do the map maker but make it so only certain really high ranks could do it. I doubt it would ever happen..

Werbung:

Miran_Eitan

I love making maps. Although the Farcry 2 mapmaker was a bit stupid, something similar wouldn't be unexpected...CA looks ridiculously easy to map for if you have any interest in the industry.