My ideas to improving the game!~~~~~~~

Do you think we should have duel wielding?

• Hell ya!!! Two times the power!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They should. That will be kinda cool

• I'm okay, but I don't know.

• I don't think so. I doubt if they do that.

• KISS OFF!!! Why bother with this?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Werbung:

Seawied

you don't need to know any programing language to design most games maps. They have a SDK that you can use that are typically pretty user friendly

illspirit-X

Not necessarily.

Code:
#include <iostream>
#include iostream std;
int main ()
{   
    cout << "Hello, world!";
}

That's probably about all he knows.

Miran_Eitan

Spirit posted about the extent of my C++ knowledge and I was making maps for COD-4 for our LAN tourneys left and right.

Most of them were crap, but I had a few good ones.

CA looks like it'd be interesting to map for, but the glitches would be annoying. They didn't do a very good job on the physics engine or something. I'm not exactly sure how it works.

Xyphon

Not necessarily.

Code:
#include <iostream>
#include iostream std;
int main ()
{   
    cout << "Hello, world!";
}

That's probably about all he knows.
>.< Way to be prejudice.

I am a great programmer (not in C++ though, but other scripting languages) and I am only 13, and know plenty of other programmers around my age. >.> So you have no idea what this guy knows.

Seawied

>.< Way to be prejudice.

I am a great programmer (not in C++ though, but other scripting languages) and I am only 13, and know plenty of other programmers around my age. >.> So you have no idea what this guy knows.

Xyphon congradulations. You have successfully labeled yourself as a doucher with your first post. Thats talent bro.

Readthemuthafuckingthread.gif

I barely know how to use C++ how would I be able to write maps?

Love

I could honestly care less if you're able to dual equip weapons, due to the fact they'd have to balance out the game, so dual wielding would be the same as single wielding, thus pointless.

Werbung: