My resignation

Tobi31

Being fed up with hackers and being outclassed due to leveling, i have finally decided to leave combat arms for good. If anyone has any recomendation as to a good fps online please do so, ill give 8k nx to the person that has a good one.

Werbung:

Jordan B

If you can get used to it, play Counter Strike Source. There aren't any hackers, and if there are, they get banned pretty fast. Valve Anti Cheat is great, we need it one Combat Arms =P

Anyway, apart from Counter Strike Source, I would say WolfTeam, but for some reason that's not working for me right now, not loading/patching. It's really fun.

Crossfire is alright, but compared to Combat Arms, it's nothing. Bad graphics, not as much firepower.

Don't give up on Combat Arms. MapleStory was just as bad when it first started, but look at it now. Free of hackers, and highly enjoyable (If you're into that sort of game, which I'm not, to be honest).

Nexon will beat the hackers. Don't uninstall. Buy Elite Mod if you can, kick whoever the hell you want, and have loads of fun.

I just got Elite Mod for 30 days. In the first 2 days, I've had the most fun playing combat arms I ever have.

If you wanna gift me for my advice, that's fine, and much appreciated :)

Don't gift 8,000 NX though, a PSG MOD for 30 days is fine. My account name is : Jordanga

Thanks , and I hope you don't leave. We'll miss you D:

Jordan

SpIkE_JoNzE

Urban terror..... just download, install and play, NO PATCH, 100% CLEAN OF HACKERS, NO REGISTRATION...just enter an IGN and go go go.....:)

If only someone had made a list of Free MMO FPS's....
Its a bit out of date though.

Operation 7 was good, i dunno if the've beat back the hackers though.
there's also Sudden Attack, and wolfteam.
Parrabellum is in Beta but you can get a key quite easily (but you need a good comp)
Battlefiled heroes is now in open beta!

I've player quite a few and i keep coming back to CA.
I dunno how long you've played but for those of us who played from the beginning when the hackers where everywhere, nowadays its nothing.
But when you say out-classed but leveling you sound like your not playing on the rank servers.

KLeeTus

Buy Elite Mod if you can, kick whoever the hell you want, and have loads of fun.

I just got Elite Mod for 30 days. In the first 2 days, I've had the most fun playing combat arms I ever have.

i'm sorry but i hate elite mods because of this attitude. I no longer play in their rooms because I always get kicked because I kill people. I mean, isn't that the point of the game? Sure, its hella fun for you to kick whoever you want, but getting kicked because elite mods hate playing decent players pissed me and i will never play on an elite mod room again.

Tobi31

If you can get used to it, play Counter Strike Source. There aren't any hackers, and if there are, they get banned pretty fast. Valve Anti Cheat is great, we need it one Combat Arms =P

Anyway, apart from Counter Strike Source, I would say WolfTeam, but for some reason that's not working for me right now, not loading/patching. It's really fun.

Crossfire is alright, but compared to Combat Arms, it's nothing. Bad graphics, not as much firepower.

Don't give up on Combat Arms. MapleStory was just as bad when it first started, but look at it now. Free of hackers, and highly enjoyable (If you're into that sort of game, which I'm not, to be honest).

Nexon will beat the hackers. Don't uninstall. Buy Elite Mod if you can, kick whoever the hell you want, and have loads of fun.

If you wanna gift me for my advice, that's fine, and much appreciated :)

Don't gift 8,000 NX though, a PSG MOD for 30 days is fine. My account name is : Jordanga

Thanks , and I hope you don't leave. We'll miss you D:

Jordan

Thx for the advice, and im sorry for the deception but i have no nx at all, but was aware it would get respones. Ban whats his face cause his corno^^^

In any case ill have to try elite mods.

Will50Wester

Yea I think counter strike would ROCK!!! It's one of the best shooters there is, and I've known alot of ppl that plays it. Or you can try playing some Call of Duty if you want, thats what I did.:)

and yea we need an admin in here to ban that gay face

EDIT: LOL that guy probly got banned coz now his gay post and his gay thread are both gone LMAO that went quicker than I thought, nice one! admins!!!:D:D:D

rocktrns

I would suggest Crossfire.
It's not as good as combat arms though.

Theres not that many hackers in CA thought
I hope you continue to stay active on this site just to update yourself about CA patch's and such.

Jordan B

Crossfire has a really bad hacking problem, worse than Combat Arms ever had.

If you enjoy Crossfire, wait a bit. It's downhill at the moment.

Toilet

Most of the games you guys named are pretty bad...

Free2Play wise,
Crossfire is worse than Combat Arms, but not much worse.
Sudden Attack is easier than Crossfire, which is easier than CA.
Blackshot is alright, but not out yet (I think?)
AA is decent, better than CA, but harder.
WFSN:ET is also better than CA, but much harder than CA and AA.

CSS, L4D, and CoD are some of the better FPS, but cost money.

E

Elite SEAL

Counter Strike Source, Halo, Battlefield 1943, Cross Fire, Call of Duty 4 online.

boo about the NX -happy to help anyways

Oh, and I forgot about ArmA: Combat Operations, or ArmA 2

Werbung: