My shop! (all under 25$)

glowdaking

Hi there, I know I am new around here but guys don't even try to scamme me, I will detect when u want to do it.
So i got some rules ..
1st- I will finish the sell if u take more than 5m to answer me.
2nd- I just go first with guys with more than 15 vouches on this website.
3rd- U must accept my rules.

My shop:
1st acc: Steam account 7 dig with: css (3$)
2nd acc: Origin account with: The sims 3 + dlc: 10$
3rd- Origin account with following games: http://puu.sh/1Zp9u (15$)
4th:Steam account: Borderlands 2; Counter - Strike; Counter-Strike Condition Zero; Counter-Strike: COndition Zero Deleted Scenes; Counter-Strike: Global Offensive; Day of Defeat; Deathmatch Classic; Dota 2; The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim + DLC; Ricochet; Tomb Raider; Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War II
The steam accounts got 6 dig: STEAM_0:0:X520X9
(this will cost more than the other stuff around 40$ because its my own account)
And finally i also got the following steam keys:
Tomb Raider - 2 in stock (25$)
Hitman Absolution - 1 in stock (20$)
Far Cry 3 - 3 in stock (25$)
Sleeping Dogs - 1 in stock (20$)
Bioshock Infinite - 4 in stock (25$)
I will not give the key before u pay all.
I will do discounts if u bought 2 in simultaneous in steed of 50$ will be 40$ or in steed 40$ will be 35$, i will just give the both keys after u pay both. And i also will give a scan of the key.
Note: All access to the origin accounts will be given after the purchase. I will give u the access to the account first if u dont feel comfortable to pay first before see the account.
Leave your skype under here if u want to buy anything.

Werbung:

Reav3R

Hi there, I know I am new around here but guys don't even try to scamme me, I will detect when u want to do it.
So i got some rules ..
1st- I will finish the sell if u take more than 5m to answer me.
2nd- I just go first with guys with more than 15 vouches on this website.
3rd- U must accept my rules.

1st - Not everyone here is a unemployed 10-year-old that could devote 100% of his attention to chatting with you.
2nd - No one has 15 vouches on this website, improve your googling skills. This site is dead.
3rd - Seriously? You have a rules saying that you must accept the rules? How old are you?

P.S.: I bet that buyer is fake because no one will buy from you.

glowdaking

Dude think what ever u want, because I don't care what u think, my rules are my rules, the best i can do is get the vouches low to 5.

Werbung: