My steam account for sale- 80+ games $270 paypal

viralcow

Up for sale is my beloved steam account. I'm getting too busy to play games so my 6 year-old steam account will have to go. It has a bunch of new games (2011-2012) such as Dota 2, Batman Arkham City, Skyrim, Serious Sam 3, Portal 2, Torchlight 2 Preorder, Deus Ex: HR, Total War: Shogun 2, etc...

This site lists all the games on my account. Retail value is $1144.24 according to Steam Calculator. The account is in good standing, no bans due to cheating/hacking or anything like that.

62IMx.png

0zjvN.png

I only accept paypal. Once I have received payment, I will send you the information you need to make this account your own (password, steamguard, security questions, etc.) I will also remove all friends and leave all groups I am in.

Thanks!

Werbung:
just so you know linking to the account directly is a very bad idea
selling of steam accounts is a violation of their tos and the account will most likely be locked and yes they do tend to check these sites

viralcow

Retail value is $1144.24 according to Steam Calculator. The account is in good standing, no bans due to cheating/hacking or anything like that.

I'm already aware of Steam Calculator as I've mentioned it in my original post. What are you implying, that $200 is too much or too low?

Werbung: