My wii console

kacper00100

Hi i have a problem with my wii, everytime i am using any disc the console runs really loud and sometimes shows an error message. I went on the nintendo site and it said i have to replace my wii, ok fair enough but i have lots of vc games, so is there any way to transfer the games to my new wii console?

Werbung:

Randomboy

Dana~Banana said:

Won't work because it'll be a diffrerent Wii so the games won't play, same as you can't take a VC game to a friends house.
If you live in the UK you can link your Wii shop account to a Club Nintendo account and then when you re-link the new Wii to the Club Nintendo account you will be able to redownload all the games, but thats just UK as far as I know.

LinkHylian

see if this work's:
replace your wii but keep your old one.go on to your replacement Wii and find out what the Wii number is and then register that number on your old wii. then delete all your VC games on your old Wii but then redownload them.BUT instead of redownloading your VC games, send them as a gift to your replacement.and hopefully,you should have them on your new wii.
try it and let me know if it works.

Robot Monkey

This happened to me as well.

SD Cards wont work if you didnt save the game into the cards. When this happened to me, I lost all my data for all my games and I had to start all over. It really sucks. Sorry man.

Werbung:

kacper00100

thanks randomboy i never would have thought of that but what numbers would i need is it just my nintendo-europe user and password or what?